Water-resistant, Insulated, and Made to Move
The Defend Fire mountain bike pants offer abrasion and weather protection to mountain bikers. The extra durable Cordura panels on the seat and knee areas enhance the garment's strength in high-wear zones. The bonded fleece lining provides excellent warmth while also wicking moisture off of your skin to keep you dry and comfortable. The tapered leg and elastic cuff keep the pant away from your drive train. The proven Fly Cam ratchet waist closure and a high-stretch fabric blend provide comfort and efficient pedaling.
- Water resistant, fleece lined pant with stretch ripstop will keep you riding through the toughest conditions
- Cordura seat and knee panels provide extra abrasion resistance
- Durable Water Repellent finish sheds water, dirt, and debris
- Bonded fleece lining for comfort, warmth, and mobility
- Podium proven Race Ratchet closure for adjustment on the fly
- Tapered leg with elastic cuff
- Inseam: 31.25"
- Main body: 94% polyester / 6% spandex
- Panel: 63% Cordura / 31% nylon / 6% spandex
|Black Camo / 30||191972427695||25421-247-30||210000040948|
|Black Camo / 32||191972427701||25421-247-32||210000040947|