Designed and built to remove and install the direct mount lockring that retains front chainrings found on some Specialized, Cannondale and FSA modular cranks.
- Fits chainring of Specialized, Cannondale and FSA
- For lockrings with 47–48mm outside diameter and 4 or 8 notches
- Fits both 4 notch (FSA and Cannondale) and 8 notch (Specialized) lockrings
- 36mm hex drive to be used with Park Tool TWB-36 Crow Foot and a torque wrench to properly measure torque
- Constructed of 4140 heat-treated steel and plated for long life