The Specialized Women's Tahoe mountain bike shoes were designed to deliver rugged and dependable off-road performance, especially if your rides see a good deal of hiking. To do so, they feature a SlipNot rubber outsole for added grip over roots and wet terrain. And to keep the shoes stiff enough for riding and flexible enough for walking, they also have a Lollipop inner plate that sits in a bed of comfy EVA padding. The fit is relaxed for everyday use, and the Body Geometry sole provides ergonomically designed comfort and efficiency.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot rubber compound developed in Specialized's tire lab optimizes shoe and pedal connection.
- Stiff Lollipop inner plate delivers high performance pedaling, and it sits in a bed of EVA to soften landings and maintain off-the-bike traction.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and walking comfort.
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot.
- Toe and heel overlays provided added abrasion resistance.
- Approximate weight: 325g (1/2 pair, size 39)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
Body Geometry Shoes
|Light Turquoise/Black / 36||888818175284||61217-3336||210000027902|